Teaching at Tufts University:
- 2022 Fall Semester: Calculus I.
- 2022 Summer Semester: Mentoring an REU project at Tufts University: “Orthogonal Polynomials on Fractals”. For more details see Tufts Research Experience for Undergraduates.
The academic years 2020-21 and 2021-2022 were research years at the University of Maryland.
Past lectures and discussions:
Instructor/TA at University of Connecticut, USA
- 2020 Spring Semester: Calculus II.
- 2020 Fall Semester: Research term (Research Excellence Program Award 2019 at Uconn).
- 2019 Spring Semester: Applied Linear Algebra.
- 2018 Fall Semester: Calculus III.
- 2018 Spring Semester: Calculus II.
- 2017 Fall Semester: Calculus I.
- 2017 Spring Semester: Calculus I.
- 2016 Fall Semester: Calculus I.
Instructor/TA at the Free University of Berlin, Germany
- 2010/11 Fall Semester: Mathematics for Physicists III.
- 2011 Summer Semester: Mathematics for Physicists II.
- 2010/11 Winter Semester: Mathematics for Physicists III.
Mentoring Undergraduate Researchers:
As a graduate student at the University of Connecticut, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to mentor undergraduates in summer projects three times, Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU), 2017, 2018, and 2019. I am a firm believer in this non-lecture-based learning approach, where undergraduates are introduced to mathematical research. More information about the projects is available at the University of Connecticut REU website. The projects involved various problems in differential equations on fractals.