Dr. Gamal Mograby
Department of Mathematics
Joyce Cummings Center
177 College Avenue
Medford, MA 02155
My name is Gamal Mograby (he/him/his). I am a postdoctoral associate at the Department of Mathematics, Tufts University. My research lies in the intersection of mathematical physics, fractal-like geometries and spectral problems, as well as the connections between graph theory and quantum information processing. In 2020, I completed my Ph.D. at the University of Connecticut under the supervision of A. Teplyaev, G. Dunne, L. Rogers.
Co-organizer: Analysis seminar & Quantum computing seminar at the math department, Tufts University. If you would like to present, please send me an email.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics from University of Connecticut, USA (2020)
- Diplom in Physics from Berlin Institute of Technology, Germany (2016)
- Diplom in Mathematics from Berlin Institute of Technology, Germany (2010)
Note: German Diplom degree is a five-year program equivalent to having earned both bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- ARO grant W911NF1910366
- NSF DMS grants 1659643 and 1613025
- UCONN Research Excellence Program Award 2019
($ 16,731 Research Assistantship)